Application Deadline: September 27, 2023
Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants should note that:
- A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate- WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
- CV File= Upload your CV (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 1 = Upload your UMTE/JAMB Score Slip (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 2= Upload your University Admission Letter (Maximum 10mb)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: