As part of the staging of the 2050 – The Future We Want musical and the celebration of the 20thAnniversary of Green Cross International is happy to welcome you to participate in the photo competition.
Theme: Climate Change.
How to enter
Send us an original photo taken by you, of good resolution and not less than 1MB showing climate change at its best in your area. Your photos should capture the effects of climate change, including social, economic, environmental etc. In short, any way you see climate change affecting lives on the planet.
- Open to young people between the ages of 18 and 30 from around the world
- Entrants may send not more than 3 photos.
- Each photo should be original. Unoriginal photos will be disqualified.
- Photos should be submitted as high resolution TIFF files.
- Entrants must refer to the full terms and conditions before entering.
All the entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the entries is 15th July 2013 midnight GMT
A panel will select five (5) best photos that will be produced and displayed at the Grand Sale of UN’s Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland during the staging of the 2050 – The Future We Want musical on September 3rd.
The winners will be announced on 20th July.
For More Information: