Application Deadline: December 31st 2015
In a bid to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe is pleased to invite applications to the inaugural Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
In order to be eligible for the 2015 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once with no strings attached.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2016 summer.
Please submit your application by December 31st.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
E-Mail: [email protected]
For More Information: