Application Deadline: April 30 2015
London Metropolitan University and International Students House (ISH) are pleased to announce a joint scholarship programme for international students.
International Students House provides accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
The scholarship programme offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes.
The scholarship also includes one year’s free accommodation at International Students House.
Only students from the following ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply:
Applications from countries other than those listed will not be considered for an ISH scholarship.
Important entry criteria
- have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s Master’s courses.
- have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
- have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or SELT equivalent.
- be a national of one of the countries listed above.
How to apply
Please fill in and submit:
- the online scholarship e-application form
The deadline to submit a scholarship application form is 30 April 2015 for the September 2015 intake
For More Information: