Application Deadline: September 28th, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
In order to be eligible for the 2019 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- The deadline for submitting a completed Women-in-Technology application is September 28th, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time.
- A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion.
- Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference.
- Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by November 21, 2018.
If you have questions, please email [email protected].
For More Information: