Application Deadline: 21st March 2023
AYuTe Africa Challenge Kenya promotes agricultural innovation in Kenyan youth, contributing to the country’s food security.
The challenge is an initiative of Heifer Kenya, which is working closely with E4Impact Accelerator to run the competition. E4Impact Accelerator will employ its expertise in business acceleration to develop a strategic direction for youth, agriculture, and technology in line with Heifer Kenya’s mission and approach.
- Established or registered in Kenya.
- Early-stage start-up (less than 3 years old).
- Have an innovative agri-tech solution responding to the needs of the agri-value chain at various levels (e.g., production, aggregation, post-harvest losses management, value addition, access to markets, financing, etc).
- Have a focus on impacting the lives of smallholder farmers.
- The innovation should demonstrate a strong potential to scale
Enterprises can expect to receive the following:
- Cash Prize awards of up to Ksh. 2,000,000 for the top winners.
- Customized 2 months incubation program for the top 24 finalists.
- Customized training boot camps at the various levels of the competition.
- Technical assistance at the various levels of the challenge to strengthen the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the business and financial model of the start-up.
- Coaching and mentorship personalized to unpack training into business implementation.
- Links to financial & investment opportunities.
- Networking opportunities to showcase your solution and meet with investors and other stakeholders.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AYuTe Africa Challenge Kenya Program 2023