Nominations close 16 October 2016
Applications close 31 October 2016
Apply or nominate anyone for the Alumni Awards that you know attended a university in the UK and is taking great strides in their profession or community as of today.
The prestige of winning an Alumni Award is far reaching; the benefits to awardees include enhanced global status and strengthened professional networks.
All award finalists will be invited to a prestigious award ceremony in their country, with PR and press opportunities that raise their profile and sharing their success with international audiences. Following the events, awardees will be invited to join our panel of judges, to participate in the judging of future award competitions.
Alumni must be currently residing in one of the 14 countries participating in the Alumni Awards 2017:
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
Alumni must have studied in the UK at degree level* or above:
- within the last 15 years (i.e. 2001 or later)
- for a minimum of one term or semester
- enrolled at an officially recognised (160 institutions) or listed (650 institutions) UK higher education institution
*Degree level is defined as band 9 and above on the UK NARIC band framework
All eligible applications will be assessed on the extent to which they meet the following four criteria:
- IMPACT: evidence of tangible impact, and scale of impact, of your work (inspired by your UK education) in your profession/community/society.
- UK INFLUENCE: evidence of how your UK education has played a key influence in your success and impact.
- MEDIA TRACTION: Extent to which your success story is likely to resonate with local/regional/national media in your country of entry, or beyond (global media).
- POTENTIAL TO INFLUENCE AND INSPIRE: Extent to which (including capacity and willingness) you and your story are likely to influence and inspire the next generation of prospective internationally mobile students in your country of entry to choose the UK as their study destination.
For More Information: