Pitch AgriHack! is a new component of the AgriHack Talent program of the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA). This first edition (pilot) is implemented in collaboration with the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the support of partners such as CABI DevLab, mLab East Africa, etc.
- a training session (bootcamp) that will strengthen capacity of the young entrepreneurs
- a pitching competition for participating start-ups and entrepreneurs
- opportunities to consolidate, pilot or upscale their platforms and services through grants or additional incubation or acceleration
The ultimate objectives are to help develop business services offered by young e-agriculture start-ups as well as to contribute to accelerating the adoption of innovations for stronger productivity by the agrifood sector in African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries.
- The programme is only open to start-ups whose owners are 35 years old maximum. They must be owner of a prototype or already operating a mobile application or ICT services for the agriculture sector.
- Winning start-ups will receive from CTA up to Euros 15,000 in cash (grant) to advance their services, apart from investment and capacity building opportunities that may be facilitated by stakeholders involved.
For More Information: