Application Deadline: February 19th 2016
The training will include literacy and numeracy skills, English language, communication, customer relations, intercultural working, time management, self-management and other relevant soft skills. Participants will be provided an opportunity for guided on-the-job training, facilitated peer-to-peer learning and some professional mentoring as well as a state of the art space for young people to congregate to innovate, share ideas, network with other innovators around the world.
The programme is targeted at providing 1000 high potential but disadvantaged young people with IT and soft skills training relevant for digital jobs and connecting them to relevant job opportunities.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be between 18- 30 years
- Must be only Senior,Technical or Vocational High School graduates
- Must be currently unemployed
- Ability to communicate and be instructed in English
- Available to commit to a full month of training
NB: Please note that applicants with university degree or its equivalent are not eligible.
Benefits of Participating in training
Training offers unique opportunity to participants to acquire the following:
- ICT skills for digital jobs
- Practical skills for the modern workplace
- Links to careers in IT
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship
Duration of the Course and Cost Involved
- Each course will be for duration of one month and successful applicants will be certified upon completion.
- The training is absolutely free once participants are selected
British Council on 0302610090/0302610118
E-mail: [email protected]
For More Information: