Application Deadline: July 10, 2022
Capitec is offering an exciting permanent opportunity for young individuals to join the 18 Month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023 at Capitec.
You will be afforded a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining insights into how we are making banking simpler and better for our clients. After successfully completing the programme, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your rotational programme.
Capitec believe in creating a unique match between you and the team that you will be placed in to ensure we unlock your full potential.
- Your ambition is to lead people, to inspire and motivate those around you to deliver on key strategic objectives.
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works and will find innovative ways to respond to business and client needs.
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action, and will drive the delivery of results to meet client expectations.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- See qualification requirement below
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Business Rotational Programme customized for you
- Structured Development Programme, including support from external coaches and access to business mentors.
What Perks Capitec offers:
- Permanent Employment
- Medical Aid, Provident Fund, and Life Cover
- Relocation Support
- Study Leave
- Career Development Resources
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme