Application Deadline: Friday 3rd of February 2017 (22H00 Paris time).
Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
4 fellowships for students starting on the first year of a Master’s degree M1 and 10 fellowships for those starting on the second year of a Master’s degree M2 will be available.
Eligibility criteria :
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree.
Second year (M2) applicants : Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, or an American Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level.
The CIMI LabEx applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
IMPORTANT : Students applying for a Master course combining work and training (“formation en alternance”) are not eligible for CIMI fellowships.
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
- 600€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1
- 1 000€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2
Eligible Countries: Algeria ,Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville), Gabon, Guinea, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
REQUESTED DOCUMENTS :
1. Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
2. Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
3. Details of the courses attended in the year 2015-2016
4. Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus) : do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
5. Applicant’s motivation letter: applicants for a M2 fellowship MUST clearly state in their letter the M2 programme (M2R, IMAT,…) they are applying for.
6. Information about current level of French language skills: only applies to foreign students from non French speaking countries applying for a M1 fellowship. All M1 courses will be taught in French.
The applicant is responsible for making sure his/her application file is complete by the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be examined.
Application process :
All applications must be submitted online by Friday 3rd of February 2017 (22H00 Paris time).
For More Information: