Application Deadline: November 3rd 2016
The Competition Authority of Kenya runs a one (1) year Young Professionals Programme (YPP) to expose the participants to the Competition Policy and law management with the objective of motivating and thereof deepening interest and capacity in this field. The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the year 2017 programme.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Law or Economics or Business related course from a recognized University and must be below thirty (30) years of age.
- The successful candidates will be under a one (1) year training programme and will be paid a monthly stipend. At the end of the programme, all the professionals will be subjected to an interview for the purpose of issuance of a certificate.
- Successful professionals may be absorbed into the permanent workforce of the Authority depending on availability of a vacancy.
- If you possess the above qualifications, please write quoting the Job Reference and Title on both the application letter and envelope accompanied by an up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current and expected remuneration and other benefits, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, your e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Your curriculum vitae should indicate names, phone numbers, postal and email addresses of at least two (2) referees who are familiar with your previous academic/work experience.
- Please attach copies of your educational, professional certificates, identity card or passport.
- The applications should either be sent by post, e-mail, or hand delivered to the Authority’s offices located at Kenya Railways HQs Block “D” Ground floor, to be received on or before 3rd November 2016 at 5 P.M. addressed to:
- The Director-General Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200 NAIROBI.
- Email to: [email protected] For the first three positions and Email to: [email protected] for Young Professionals Programme.
- CAK is “an Equal Opportunity Employer” Women, Youth and Persons living with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; Please note that, applications without all the specified attachments will not be considered.
For More Information: