Application Deadline:31 July 2022
Inspired by Ericsson’s promise to keep Africa in motion. Ericsson’s Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon is hacking for a connected future and solving global challenges. The theme-based hackathon aims to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing the power of connectivity, digital technologies and 5G in Nigeria.
HOW CAN 5G AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES IMPROVE LIVES OF NIGERIAN CITIZENS
- HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION
- DIGITAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION: AND MINING
- SMART CITIES AND IoT
Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon is open for all, so if you are…
- A creative individual
- An Industry specialist
- An Academic (graduate, post grad)
- An Economist – Business Strategist
- A Computer maven
- A Project manager
- A Systems analyst
- A Programmer
- A Entrepreneurs
- A Start-up’s
- A total of five winning teams will be chosen – one winning team from each focus area in the Nigeria Hackthon. The five winning teams will receive support in developing and scaling their solutions. One team will receive the grand prize to visit Ericsson’s headquarters in Sweden to pitch the team’s solution and interact with the entrepreneurial community.
How to Join
Note: This hackathon is open only for participants residing in Nigeria.
To join Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon:
- Sign into the platform using your email and entering the confirmation code received.
- Complete your profile in the registration form to the right of the page.
- Submit your idea/project that fits the challenge you are interested in.
- Add team members by inviting them to join your idea/project. We only approve ready made teams of 2-4 persons. Team members must first be registered to the hackathon!
- Ensure your profile, submission and team are completed well before the deadline on 20 July, midnight, 2022. (Lagos time)
- Eligible teams will be notified and invited to the hackathon.
- Join the hack, learn new things, network and develop your idea.
- Submit your pitch at the end for a jury review.
ERICSSON NIGERIA HACKATHON
- Date: 12 – 14 August, 2022
- Where: Online
- Application deadline: 31 July, 2022
|Launch and Registration Opens||23 June||Hackathon and challenges launched!Registration and team-setup open to participants|
|Registration Deadline||31 July||Participant and Team registrations close|
|Selection of Teams to|
|3 August||Select the best teams for the HackathonAnnouncement of the finalists|
|Team Onboarding||4th -11th August||Teams are onboarded to the Hackathon and receive Welcome information package|
|Hackathon Weekend||12th – 14th August||Facilitated online through Microsoft Teams and SlackMentor engagement and support over the weekendPitches recorded and submitted by the teams|
|Finalist Pitch Streaming and Q&A||1st September||Submission deadline for 2nd video pitches, recorded and submitted by selected teams|
For More Information: