Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
Falling Walls Lab is a world-class pitch competition, networking forum, and stepping stone that brings together a diverse and interdisciplinary pool of students and early-career professionals by providing a stage for breakthrough ideas both globally and locally. The multifaceted formats support Falling Walls Lab participants in driving their innovations and developing their communication skills, fostering collaboration and creating a space for our impactful and sustainable community to thrive.
To participate, you must meet the following:
- Be at least 18 years old
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree, it should not date back more than 10 years
- If you hold a Master’s degree, it should not date back more than 7 years
- If you hold a PhD, it should not date back more than 5 years
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled at a university or at the research institutions are also eligible to apply
- If you have presented at Falling Walls Lab in recent years, we would love to welcome you to the audience!
- Students and early-career professionals of all disciplines.
The jury will evaluate your presentation based on the following criteria:
- Breakthrough factor: How innovative is the proposed idea?
- Relevance/Impact: How relevant is the idea to the discipline and beyond?
- Structure/Performance: How convincing was the presentation?
How to Apply
- Register on the Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe submissions call page. In your entry, it is important to state the final title of your presentation.
- Send a short BIO (+/- 150 words) together with your headshot. All materials will be published on our website and social media platforms, and may be used for marketing this or future events.
- Download brief instructions of the Lab and presentation template mentioned above.
- Send us your final presentation on or before 15 July 2022.
For More Information: