Application Deadline: September 18th 2016
The Ye! awards are designed to celebrate an outstanding young entrepreneur who is successfully running his/her own enterprise and is making a positive impact on society. This award is supported by EY Netherlands.
The Ye! Award is part of the Global Inclusion Awards 2016. The Global Inclusion Awards 2016, a CYFI initiative, recognize and honor those that achieve greatness and demonstrate innovation in financial, social and livelihoods education, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial support for children and youth at the national, regional and international level.
The Global Inclusion Awards 2016 will be evaluated along the following general criteria: Excellence, Accountability, Creativity, Partnership, Sustainability, Track Record, Impact, Outreach, Cost-effectiveness.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Entrepreneur is aged 16 – 30 years old
- Show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Existing businesses (>2 years) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
- The award winner will win a sponsored trip to Sweden for the Global Awards Ceremony to join other entrepreneurs from around the world.
- The winner will also receive 50 hours of pro-bono consultancy services and mentoring from EY Netherlands.
How does it work?
- Register/Log in to your Ye! Account.
- Complete the application form and submit to Ye!
Ye! is an online platform for young entrepreneurs between 16 and 30 years old. Ye! connects young entrepreneurs around the world and provides them with business knowledge, an online community, a coaching program and links to funding opportunities to help them grow their ventures. There are currently 6000 entrepreneurs from 121 countries in this community.
Apply now for the 2016 Global Ye! Awards for Entrepreneurs
For More Information: