Application Deadline: 30th September 2016
Graduate Trainee DIRC107826 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- FNB International is looking for graduates who are in their final year of tertiary studies at a recognised institution and are citizens of the following countries: Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Ghana and Tanzania Through the graduate program FNB aim to introduce the graduates to the FirstRand philosophy, a ‘way’ of doing things, they will be exposed to and experience the business culture in South Africa for a period of one year .
The International graduate program is structured to incorporate skills training whilst giving exposure to business operations in the various segments in South Africa. This program offers an opportunity to learn on the job, contribute to business results, build skills and develop professionally The ideal graduate candidate must have a passion to work in the banking sector and have an interest in returning to their home country to grow the banks footprint in Africa
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the busines
Experience and Qualifications
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Apply Now for the FNB International Graduate Trainee Program
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FNB International Graduate Trainee Program
Am a graduating student from the copperbelt university zambia. Persuited a bachelor degree in agroforestry
Am a former student from the copperbelt university in Zambia graduating this year September with a bachelor’s degree in agroforestry.
You can now apply since you are now a graduate.
I am a former student from the copperbelt university graduating this year’s September and I pursued a bachelor’s of science in agroforestry.
Am a graduate from the copperbelt university in zambia holding a bachelors degree in banking and finance
Will we be paid or given living allowance??and accommodation??
I am a holder of a bachelor of science degree in Aquaculture and Fisheries from Copperbelt University- Zambia.
I am a holder of an advanced diploma in banking, finance and credit, NQF Level 7 from Namibian Institute of Bankers-Namibia
I am last year student in Botswana pursuing Bcom from University of South Africa.On my last semester. email to send to???
I recently completed my advanced diploma in banking, finance and credit, NQA level 7 from Namibian Institute of Bankers
I am in my final year of Bachelor of commerce in Accounting at the Nation University of Lesotho…only at the beginning of the semester…I’m I allowed to apply…and then does the training resume?
I applied for international graduate trainee, I am a holder of advanced Diploma in Banking, Finance and Credit obtained from Namibia Institute of Bankers Namibia I graduated last year may. Have you start calling the successful candidate for international graduate trainee already?
[…] First National Bank (FNB,) you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of […]