Application Deadline:November 8, 2013
Date: November 15, 2013 – December 26, 2013
- The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is offering a six-week online course on covering conflict: challenges, opportunities and best practices for Egyptian journalists. The course will be held from November 15, 2013, to December 26, 2013.
- During this course, the participants will learn:
- Media’s role in covering conflict
- Ethical reporting on conflict and violence
- Personal safety and survival
- Disaster and crisis coverage: planning and practice
- Best practices for conflict sensitive reporting
- Impact of social media in reporting conflict
The online course will be offered in Arabic, and led by:
Abeer Saady: is an Egyptian journalist and trainer with 23 years of experience.
Yehia Ghanem has been a journalist, editor and trainer for more than 27 years in print and electronic media in his native Egypt and abroad.
For More Information: