Application Deadline Extended: September 23rd 2016
The French Program for International Startups : Launch Your Startup in a Booming Tech Ecosystem ! The French Tech Ticket is a program designed for entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startups in France.
After a successful first edition, the French Tech Ticket program is back for 2017 with 41 partner incubators all over France ready to welcome international startups, and even more startup-tailored benefits! While 23 startup projects out of 722 applications were awarded a French Tech Ticket in 2016, 70 projects will be selected this year.
Winning teams will receive the following benefits:
€45,000 per team over the course of a year, with no loss of equity (€20k to cover personal costs and €25k to cover professional services)
How to Apply:
- Applications to the French Tech Ticket are centralized via the platform frenchtechticket.com
- Candidates should apply to 3 incubators (in order of preference) via the website.
- Each partner incubator has a section on the contest website presenting its offer and its differentiating features, especially concerning:
- Its sector expertise(Biotech, Medtech/Health, Wellbeing, IoT, Hardware, Cultural and Creative Industries, Education, Tourism, Cleantech, Energy, Industry, Construction, Real Estate, Foodtech/Agritech, eCommerce, Cybersecurity, Fintech, Sport, Robotics, Mobile/Web, Social Businesses, Aerospace, other)
- The stage of maturity it addresses (Concept / Proof of Concept / Commercialization).
- The selection of startups will be carried out by the partner incubators, the administrations supporting the program, and independent entrepreneurs.
- Selection criteria are based primarily on the innovation the project brings, the project team, and the development potential of the company from France.
- June 21st, 2016: online applications open via frenchtechticket.com
- August 24th, 2016: application deadline
- September–November 2016: selection phases – eligibility, ranking of applications, then interviews with preselected candidates via videoconference
- Early January 2017: arrival of the French Tech Ticket class of 2017 in France
For More Information: