Application Deadline: May 5th 2017
Miller Center, in partnership with GE Healthymagination, offers an impact-generating opportunity for your growing enterprise. Connect with insightful Silicon Valley executive mentors and learn from the best. Develop a better business model and increase your impact. Through structured online curriculum, you energize, scale up, and move forward with confidence. Programs are cost-free for up to 20 participants.
You are a leader of an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid enterprise, in operation for two or more years in sub-Saharan Africa. You’re ready to build capacity and unleash your potential.
To apply, you must provide these services:
- You deliver health services directly to mothers and children from pregnancy to pediatric care;
- OR, you provide supportive infrastructure, including water, energy, improved health services to mothers and children;
- OR, you distribute, train, use, or maintain medical equipment; develop products or technologies that improve knowledge and access to care, including telemedicine, mobile technologies, data analysis, or image interpretation; or provide infrastructure services or facilities to mothers and children.
- A Kick off Event in Johannesburg that packs core business lessons into a powerful 3-day workshop facilitated by senior-level GSBI mentors and GE experts. We help local social entrepreneurs learn business fundamentals, improve your strategic thinking, and articulate a business plan that demonstrates impact, growth, and long-term financial sustainability.
- 6 months of weekly, remote mentorship from proven Silicon Valley executive leaders to develop a sound strategy for growing your enterprise, complete with: a stage-appropriate action plan; operational and social impact metrics; a slide deck for investor presentations; and a two-page investment summary document.
A Premier Pitch event in Nairobi will take place at the annual Sankalp Africa Forum conference in February or March 2018. Here you will pitch your investment opportunity to an audience of potential investors.