Submission Deadline: February 3rd 2016
What: 17th GDN Annual Global Development Conference
Theme: Education for Development: Quality and Inclusion for Changing Global Human Capital Needs
When: 17-18 March 2016, Lima, Peru
Young researchers (i.e. Master’s students, PhD students and young researchers on the job market) are invited to submit a poster addressing the issues related to the conference and its sub-themes.
Researchers can submit and compete for both presentations as part of organized sessions and posters. A poster can be submitted by only one individual, even if representing a team. Selected posters will be exhibited for informal browsing and scheduled for brief presentations during the breaks, with opportunities for individual discussions and networking with poster authors. The poster exhibition will be organized on both days of the conference.
How to submit the posters?
- Researchers must submit their poster through the following link: Application
- Successful applicants will be invited to showcase their research outputs through a detailed poster at the poster exhibition during the conference.
- Only original work is to be presented on the poster. GDN has a zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
- Guidelines for poster submission: click here.
- By submitting the poster, you are granting GDN the permission to publish or disseminate it electronically as part of conference proceedings.
For any queries or assistance with regard to submission, please write to us at [email protected]. Do not forget to mention the following in the subject line: ‘Poster Submission.’
- Deadline for Poster submission: 20 January, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance of Poster: 20 February, 2016
Submissions should be made before 18:00 hours (Indian Standard Time). Late submission or submission via email will not be considered.
Support to young researchers from developing countries
- Poster authors can express their need for financial support to attend the conference with the submission of the final poster in the application form.
- Please note the funds are limited therefore award of financial support will be extremely competitive.
- GDN encourage the author to garner funds from other sources in order to secure their participation to the conference or be able to cover at least part of the costs.
For More Information: