Submission Deadline: December 1, 2017
Do you believe your voice needs to be heard? Are you the next big thing in blogging? Enter your best 500-1000 words here by December 1, 2017 for a chance to win 1000 USD and a trip to the global GLF event in Bonn, December 19-20, 2017. Runners-up will be featured on Landscapes News.
There are all kinds of things under the sun to write about when it comes to the landscape approach, so to narrow things down there are six thematic prompts on the following topics: peatlands, food & livelihoods, finance, restoration, rights, and measuring progress. You can choose from one of many of these themes.
Thousands of participants from all over the world will come together to participate in the 2017 event, with thousands more tuning in online. With representatives from the private sector, NGOs, leading international organizations, government and more, along with an online social media campaign that will reach millions through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and live streaming, the GLF can put your work at the center of the world’s stage.
- Anyone! No matter if you are an experienced writer, or simply a casual blogger; this year’s blog competition is open to anyone and everyone.
- If you have a passion for writing and an interest in landscapes, then this competition is for you.
- Grandprize: 1000 USD and attendance at the global event in Bonn
- Runner-ups: Featured on Landscapes News.
- To participate, writers must first upload their blog pieces via the submission form to landscapes.org for consideration.
- Submissions must include a title, the author’s name, a summary, and should be between 500-1000 words in length.
- The winner of the grand cash prizes and event attendance will be announced on December 2, 2017. The top blogs will be displayed on Landscapes News.
For More Information: