Submission Deadline: December 24th 2014
The Happiness Apps Challenge is an international App building challenge that is aimed to inspire minds in tech and design to create products that will increase world’s happiness quotient!
Create an App to make people happy. One positive person can spread Happiness to more than 1,000 people, but through the power of technology we can reach out to millions.
The products must be around any one or combination of following themes
- Spreading & Increasing Happiness
- Increasing work productivity through happiness
- Reducing stress and depression
- The Challenge is open individuals, teams and organizations all over the world.
- You don’t have to be at a local event to participate in the challenge. You just need a computer, an Internet connection, and most important a desire to make people happy through your app.
- The application should not contain any third-party proprietary code and it is Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the submission does not infringe or violate any third-party rights.
- The content of your submission and any supporting materials must be acceptable for all viewing audiences.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old and and the age of majority in your/his/her jurisdiction of residence.
- The Happiness Apps Challenge sponsor does not retain your code or the rights to your application developed.
Your submission must include
- A mobile application (iOS or Android) or a web application, or social application, useable by the judges
- The app should be a Fully Functioning App
- Link to the app
- The application login credentials
- A 250 word description submitted in English of the application
Overall Winner : $20,000
Runner up : $10,000
Most Impactful App : $10,000
Audience Choice : $10,000
For More Information: