Application Deadline: July 27th 2015
GTBank Supports African entrepreneurs and creates platforms to enable them get the skills, network and resources they need to build global businesses.
The She Leads Africa Pitch Competition provides a platform for the most promising female entrepreneurs in Africa to connect to prominent mentors, business funding and new market opportunities.
- Must have a woman on the founding team who will present on the day of the pitch
- Must be a female founder between 18 – 35 years old
- Must be focused on the African market (Diaspora entrepreneurs are welcome)
- Must have received less than $USD50,000 in funding
- Must have a live product in the market
The top applicants will be invited to Lagos to pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of notable business personalities for the chance to win cash and in kind prizes as well as exclusive meetings with angel investors, prominent venture capitalists and other leading professional mentors and sponsors.
As a GTB SME MarketHub Merchant we have extended applications for you until 27th July 2015 at 11:59pm Lagos time. Questions can be sent to [email protected] with « Pitch Competition 2015 » in the subject line.