Application Deadline: January 31st, 2022
Idea Hatch (iHatch) is a 5-month free intensive incubation program organized by the National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). The program was created to refine the business model of Nigerian entrepreneurs through a series of mentoring, lectures, and bootcamps to develop scalable business models in Nigeria.
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WITH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN WITH A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE THAT WOULD AID IN DEVELOPING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WILLING TO ESTABLISH A LEGAL COMPANY AND BEGIN BUSINESS OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- SECTOR: ALL SECTORS (E.G. AGRITECH, FINTECH, HEALTHTECH, ETC.)
- KINDLY NOTE THAT THE TRAINING WILL TAKE PLACE PHYSICALLY AT THE NATIONAL CENTRE FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTICS IN ABUJA
- ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO ANY OUTSIDE PARTIES WITHOUT CONSENT
- FREE OFFLINE/ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAININGS
- FREE COWORKING SPACE AT NCAIR, ABUJA
- MENTORSHIP SESSIONS WITH TECH SPECIALISTS
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
6 January 2022: Application Deadline
31 January 2022: Selection Process Begins
1 February 2022: Selection Process Ends
28 February 2022: Training Commences
1 March 2022: Training Ends
22 July 2022: Demo Day
29 July 2022
For More Information: