Application Deadline: 24 April 2024.
Applications are now open for the 2024 iF Social Impact Prize. The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE supports projects that contribute to improving our society. If you work towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is eligible.
Applying is free of charge. Every year iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the best projects submitted to the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit.
- Student concepts cannot be accepted.
Social projects supported by the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE will be:
- Compete for a share of EUR 100,000
- Published on our iF Design Website
- Introduced to a global design community, the design interested public and media
- Projects selected by the jury receive an individual Winner Certificate
- The prize money of EUR 100,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects. In April and October 2024 a jury panel will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2024 the projects supported by iF and divide up the prize money.
- The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE will be decided twice a year.
- Deadline for the first selection: 24 April 2024
- Deadline for the second selection: October 2024 Prize money
For More Information: