Application Deadline:11:59pm, 18th February 2016
Get mentored by seasoned industry experts, get connected to value chains of select multinationals and hack your product/service to achieve growth.
Growth Academy is a 3 month accelerator for new and existing tech startups in Lagos/Nigeria to grow their businesses into profitable and sustainable enterprises. Selected businesses get product innovation support and access to the value chains of big industry partners to rapidly scale their user base.
The program is in major three parts:
- Training & Mentoring
Demo Day: The final part of the program will be dedicated to preparing for the pitch sessions. Each team will undergo ‘how to pitch’ training and demo pitch sessions with the CcHUB Incubation team. Demo day gives startups the opportunity to share their solutions with members of the public, the media and possible investors. The focus of Demo Day will be on showing how they have progressed in the 3 months and future growth potentials
GrowthAcademy is looking for 10 amazing tech startups that fit the following criteria:
Participating in the program gives you access to mentorship, hands-on business advisory support and connects you to prospective investors, customers and the media.
- Business skills are essential for every entrepreneur; ability to interact, negotiate, build relationships and make a profit
- One on One mentoring by seasoned experts in the techosystem
- Hands-on structured training to support product development cycles (scoping, research, usability engineering, development, testing & feedback loop etc) with Intel’s engineering team
- Product innovation to rapidly unlock customer segments
- Insights from marketing & sales gurus across industries
- CcHUB’s MxLAB team will also provide tailored user experience & usability testing support to each team
- Linkages with customers & suppliers of large organisations for direct value addition
- Support go-to-market strategies (advertising & digital marketing with proven brand management organizations) of each startup
For More Information: