Application Deadline: June 1st 2015
Applications are invited for the International Women’s Forum Fellows Program for emerging women leaders for executive development programs worldwide. The fellowship program offers creative and multi-disciplinary training for a total of 20 days at Harvard Business School and INSEAD campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE). In addition to their leadership training, each fellow is matched with an IWF member who serves as her mentor and coach during the program year, a chance for the fellows to garner personal insights and advice from women at the top of their fields
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM, sponsored by the Leadership Foundation in its signature, customized, format, is the leading, women’s executive development program in the world today. Providing emerging women leaders with training of exceptional quality and access to IWF’s unmatched network, fellows experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to challenge their assumptions and expand their horizons.
All Fellows Program candidates are judged on the same selection criteria. Tuition for the Fellows Program is $27,500 USD.
The Fellows Program tuition includes:
- One week of Orientation, specialized Fellows Program training
- Registration fees for IWF’s World Leadership Conference
- Customized training at Harvard Business School
- Customized training at INSEAD
- Expenses associated with visits to the Fellow’s IWF Mentor
- All meals and accommodations
- All course materials
- All ground transportation (air travel is not included)
The Leadership Foundation seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically, and professionally diverse group of women who have established themselves in their spheres of interest.
The Leadership Foundation Fellows Program Selection Committee will choose Fellows using the following guidelines:
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments.
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, recommendations, and essays.
- Current and potential leadership, indicated by professional, volunteer, and other activities, as well as through recommendations.
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals.
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs of the Leadership Foundation Fellows Program during the fellowship year, as well as a commitment to the Legacy component of the program.
- Fellows are not recent college graduates or even recent graduates of advanced degree programs. The optimal Fellows candidate will have achieved considerable success in her field, yet would benefit from this program.
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
For More Information: