Application Deadline: September 30th 2015
Investec, in partnership with Study Trust, awards young South Africans, with academic potential and in financial need, the opportunity to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Applications are open to:
- All young South African citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
The Investec Bursary Programme offer partial bursaries to candidates planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB.
- Investec contributes a partial bursary of R80 000 per year towards study-related expenses.
- To cover any shortfall, applicants are advised to apply for additional funding through the Financial Aid Office of their university of choice for a study loan from the National Student Financial Scheme (NSFAS).
How to Apply:
For More Information: