Application Deadline:Saturday 30 September 2017
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Investec offer full bursaries to learners who are planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- If you’re a young South African citizen who is committed to their academic achievements but doesn’t have the financial means to study further, we are interested in speaking to you.
- You must however hold, or be working towards, a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all your other subjects.
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Investec Bursary Programme 2018 Application Form
For More Information: