Application Deadline: May 15 2015
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) is calling for distinguished African researchers to conduct research in the fields of Political Studies, Economics and Social Sciences.
· Have at least a Master’s degree in relevant fields of study
· Have published work in academic journals
· Be able to write and fluently present in English
· Have a demonstrated research interest in governance in Africa, African youth or African economies
· Have an extensive, accessible network across Africa
· Be available to commence work immediately
· Have the flexibility to travel, should that be necessary
· Be constantly accessible via cellphone/ telephone, email or Skype during working hours
- Preference will be given to female researchers and researchers under 40 years old.
- If interested, send a detailed CV to [email protected] on or before close of business on Friday the 15th of May 2015.
- MINDS will contact qualifying, interested parties with relevant information.
Selections will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS)