Application Deadline: midnight GMT on Sunday, 19th February 2017.
The Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Dubai 2017 Summmit will take place from Wednesday, 26th April 2017 evening until Sunday, 30th April 2017 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. Ashoka are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen.
- LOGISTICS AND COSTS
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
For More Information: