Application Deadline: April 19, 2022.
Application is now open for the ISC3 Innovation Challenge in Sustainable Chemistry and Waste: Prevention, Valorization & Management. The Innovation Challenge is an annual challenge by the International Sustainable Chemistry Collaborative Centre, and it focuses on a specific topic that follows a respective focus topic.
The special focus topic for ISC3 2022 special focus topic is waste management related to renewable energy supply (e.g. recycling/recyclability of batteries, wind power plant blades, PV materials).
The ISC3 Innovation Challenge aims to engage, award, and promote sustainable chemistry innovators and their original solutions based on the belief that the transformation of the chemical sector plays an important role in achieving most of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The current third Innovation Challenge which is the ISC3 Innovation Challenge in Sustainable Chemistry and Waste: Prevention, Valorization & Management, addresses innovators from around the world that are developing solutions in these topical areas:
- Waste prevention
- Waste valorization
- Waste management
The ISC3 Innovation Challenge welcomes proposals from innovators and entrepreneurs in developing countries, proposals that address challenges in developing countries, and proposals from female entrepreneurs.
- Five finalists will be officially announced after July 15, 2022, some days after the proposal evaluation period (June 16 – July 11, 2022).
- The finalists will gain access to customized support from ISC3 Global Start-up Service, pitch training, networking opportunities, and visibility through the ISC3 communication channels.
- The winner of the Innovation Challenge 2021/2022 will be awarded a monetary prize of 15,000 EUR, while winners of the “Best Social Impact” and “Best Regional Impact” categories will receive 5,000 EUR each.
- All three winners will also receive digital award credentials as well as blockchain-based certificates and badges.
- The winners of the Innovation Challenge 2021/2022 will be awarded during the Investor Forum which will be held in November 2022.
Applications will be accepted until April 19, 2022.
To submit your application and get more information about the challenge, please visit ISC3 Innovation Challenge 2022 (evalato.com).
For More Information: