Application Deadline: 20 January 2017.
The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 28 August 2017.
For studies at: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Iraq, Kenya, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine and Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
For More Information: