Application Deadline: March 20, 2023
The KOICA Scholarship (SP) is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries. KOICA Is offering 24 master’s programs and 2 doctorate programs in 2023. This announcement is for 12 programs only. Application guideline for 12 more courses will be provided during March.
- KOICA Scholarship Program (Master’s and Doctoral degrees)
- Countries selected by KOICA among the DAC List of ODA Recipients (62 Countries)
- Fees including tuition, monthly allowance, air fare, accommodation, settlement allowance, scholarship completion grants, insurance, and extracurricular activities.
KOICA Master’s Degrees
- Citizen of a partner country officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Public official or publicly-affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
KOICA Doctoral Degrees
- Those meeting the above selection criteria for a master’s degree
- A master »s degree holder of KOICA’s Scholarship Programs
How to Apply
- All documents should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.
- A two track approach of an application process
Enquiries: [email protected]
For More Information: