Application Deadline: May 26th 2019
Get a world-class full stack developer education at Lambda School, for free, with support from Paystack
This opportunity is open to
- citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa
- who’re above 18 years old
- who’re currently primarily physically based on the continent of Africa
- who’re able to commit to a full time program
Lambda School is opening applications for the first time to students from Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa. This is what you get:
- An intensive full-time, 9 month full stack software development training program, at no upfront cost
- During the program, Paystack will pay for membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet
- After the program, you’ll have the chance to be hired by Paystack, and we’re also happy to introduce you to the many Paystack merchants (including some of the best companies in Nigeria) who’re looking for development talent
California-based Lambda School is a 9 month immersive training program that gives you the tools and training you need to launch a new career. The program trains people online to be software engineers at no up-front cost. Instead, students have the option to opt into an Income Share Agreement where they pay a fraction of future income.
The expert curriculum is designed and taught by instructors from Google, Apple, Blizzard, and many more of some of the best technology companies on the planet. In many cases, Lambda instructors literally wrote the textbooks others teach from. And if you get stuck at any point, there’s instant, one-on-one help whenever you need it.
Lambda School’s Full Stack Web Development course goes deep.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Lambda School Africa Pilot Programme 2019