Application Deadline: varying
Throughout the year 2021, different calls for application will be launched so that African women can access to a wide variety of online training programs. There will be a very wide range of subjects, including language courses, specialised short courses, as well as own and official degrees.
These training programs, that will be offered all along the year, will be taught by:
- ULPGC – Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canarias
- ULL – Universidad de La Laguna
- ESSSCAN – Escuela de Servicios Sanitarios y Sociales de Canarias
- FGULL – Fundación General de La Laguna
- FULP – Fundación Universidad de las Palmas
- ITC – Instituto Tecnológico Canario
This is the second call for applications for this program. Some others will be launched throughout 2021.
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. The degree required may vary depending on the scholarship requested (see detailed information of each scholarship)
- Have a stable internet connection and the appropriate technical equipment (computer, laptop, tablet …). All courses are online.
- Fulfill the specific requirements and have the technical/technological material required for each scholarship
- Up to three scholarship applications per person are accepted, but you only have to fulfill and submit one application form. On this form you can mark up a maximum of three courses, selected in order of preference.
To apply for a scholarship you will need to attach the following documents
- National identity card
- Photo + INFO
- CV + INFO
- University Degree (as required)
- Academic Record
- Official language level accreditation if required + INFO
- Any document specifically required by the scholarship
How to apply
To apply for Learn Africa Canarias scholarships you do not have to register on the platform.
You only have to consult the available scholarships and click on the button “Apply”. A form will be opened and you will have to fill in all your details and attach the requested documents. We suggest you read the form in detail and have all the information requested prepared before completing it. All available courses are listed in the form and you can mark up to a maximum of three options, selected in order of preference.
Important: before submitting the application form, please check all the information, because once the application has been sent it cannot be changed.
For More Information: