Application Deadline: 15 November 2017.
The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, calls for applications for full-time doctoral scholarships in the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights and their intersection with culture or criminalisation in the African region.
- a Master’s Degree in law or humanities focusing on, or closely related to, the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights;
- excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English;
- excellent proficiency in academic research;
- ability to work independently.
- The scholarships are comprehensive, covering tuition fees, travel and living expenses and ancillary costs.
- They require a three-year period of residence at the Centre for Human Rights.
- The application should include 1) a CV, 2) a brief statement of the applicant’s research interest(s) and 3) a brief motivation for applying for the scholarship, refering to the requirements above.