Application Deadline: May 29th 2019
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services.
When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. At Maersk, we believe that passion drives your career while experiences shape it. No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting opportunities in a truly international working environment.
The chance to learn on the go and at the same time have an impact on your environment.
The opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge to design an amazing career path within our organization.
Recent Graduates with Maritime, Transport or Logistics-related degree,
– Self-motivated, energetic and a team player;
– Excellent command of written and spoken English;
– Ability to learn on the go and a curious mind-set;
– Passion for Shipping Operations.
Throughout Cargo, Equipment, Capacity, Delivery or Marine Departments, your responsibilities will be:
– Develop, monitor, improve, and benchmark operations processes;
– Manage and develop relationships with relevant internal external stakeholders within geographical scope through the fostering of close interaction;
– Execute on operational tasks as per job responsibilities.
For More Information: