Application Deadline: 6th of May 2016.
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) is pleased to announce the dates for its 2016 Annual Youth Dialogue on Elections and Governance to be held in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on the 3rd and 4th of August 2016.
The MINDS Youth Dialogue is an annual gathering of young African leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the development of Africa, practical involvement in elections and governance and the ability to mobilize other youth towards a set goal. At each Dialogue, we facilitate conversations between 100 youth, drawn from across the continent, and experienced African leaders with the aim of exploring the kind of Africa the youth can aspire to create for themselves.
- Eligibility Requirements:Participants between the ages of 18-45 will be drawn from all regions of Africa (North, West, Central, East and Southern Africa) using set criteria.
- MINDS is interested in identifying participants doing significant work in the respective countries and communities.
- MINDS will meet all the direct costs of participation in the dialogue.
- Successful applicants will receive further correspondence from MINDS by Friday the 3rd of June 2016.
- If you applied and have not received any communication by then, consider you application unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for other MINDS events.
For More Information: