Application Deadline: Unspecified
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 – Associate Consultant, Advisors – South Africa
The Mastercard Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
– Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems.
– Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
– Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
– Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
– Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
– Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
– Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
– Undergraduate or master’s degree with a target date Dec 2022
– Outstanding record of academic achievement
– Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
– Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
– Experience using data analysis or querying tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, Excel or Tableau is an asset, particularly for Performance Analytics or Business Experimentation tracks.
– Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office languages
– Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
Mastercard recruit for and value the following core competencies:
– Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
– Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
– Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
– Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard’s structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
– Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
– Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
– Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
– Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
For More Information: