Application Deadline: 15 September 2015
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law offers a limited number of PhD scholarships for foreign scholars to support their research stay at the Institute for up to twelve months.
Scholarships are offered to PhD students who plan to undertake research at the Institute within the Institute’s areas of research, i.e. international dispute resolution and comparative procedural law.
- The scholarship is paid in monthly installments of € 1500.
- Selected scholars will be offered a working place in the library reading room of the Institute and will have the opportunity to participate in the regular scientific events and other activities of the Institute.
A complete application file must include the following documents (in English):
- cover letter (max. 1 page), indicating the motivation and also the link of your research with the research of the Institute.
- curriculum vitae (indicating grades of the university degrees)
- a summary of the PhD project (max. 2 pages), including subject, description and working plan
- two (2) letters of recommendation (including one from the PhD supervisor, with his/her contact details)
For More Information: