Application Deadline: unspecified
McCain Foods SA Graduate Trainee Programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2022 to February 2023. We will take in a total of 13 graduates on this programme.
Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family owned business.
McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one year Graduate Trainee Programme to Graduates in the following fields:
|Finance||Rosebank(Gauteng)||B Comm Accounting (preferably Hons)||X 2 candidates|
|Safety||Springs(Gauteng)||Diploma in Safety Management||X 1 candidate|
|Supply Chain||Rosebank(Gauteng)||B.Comm Supply Chain/ B.Comm ICT/ BEng Industrial/ BSc/ Industrial Engineering/ICT||X 1 candidate|
|Commercial||Rosebank(Gauteng)||Commercial degree||X 2 candidates|
|Agriculture||Delmas(Mpumulanga)||BSc. Agri with Plant Pathology as major||X 2 candidates|
|Engineering (Mechanical)||Springs(Gauteng)||BEng Mechanical Engineering/ BTech Mechanical Engineering OR||X1 candidate|
|Engineering Projects||Delmas(Mpumulanga)||BEng Mechanical Engineering/ BTech Mechanical Engineering||X 1 candidate|
|MDI||Delmas(Mpumulanga)||BTech Engineering: Industrial/ BEng Industrial||X 1 candidate|
|Production||Delmas(Mpumulanga)||BSc Food Science/ BTech Food Science & Technology/ B degree Consumer Science/ B degree Consumer Science (Food & Nutrition)||X 1 candidate|
|Electrical Engineering||Springs(Gauteng)||BEng Electrical Engineering/ BTech Electrical Engineering||X 1 candidate|
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Good Communication skills
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
· Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification
- Certified copies of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
- Confirmation that you are unemployed. (Please note that successful candidates will be required to undersign an affidavit confirming that you are unemployed)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the McCain Foods SA Graduate Trainee Programme 2022