Application Deadline: 28 June 2022 5pm GMT
Africa No Filter, in partnership with Creative Development, invites Creative Hubs to lead in the delivery of a creative installation or pop-up showcase, workshops and mentorship programmes which address climate action in relevant and refreshing ways. Africa No Filter will support your team with in-person training and a grant of $10,000 to curate a pop-up showcase that will facilitate public engagement and participation ahead of COP 27.
Creative Hubs in South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Mozambique, and Senegal who will lead in facilitating, managing and supporting the development of a physical pop-up showcase or installation.
The Selected Creative Hub will identify one curator and five artists who will work with them to develop this showcase or installation.
Creative Hubs will also be expected to deliver three workshops to the creative community on Climate Change and Art of Activism (Training will be provided).
Creative Hubs must:
- Identify a creative co-ordinator who will curate the pop up showcase/creative installation
- Plan and execute three workshops to the creative community on art and creativity as a tool for social change. These workshops must have at least 30 participants in attendance.
- Be available for a one week in-person training in July 2022
- Facilitate payments to the selected creative co-ordinator and five participating artists
- Have a physical Hub space where workshops will be hosted
- Have a strong and efficient team of at least three people, who will be committed to this project
For More Information: