Application Deadline: 13 November 2015, midnight (Paris time).
The International Chamber of Commerce Photographic Award 2015 is a celebration of artistic skill and outstanding photography which aims to draw attention to—and stimulate dialogue around—the global challenge of climate change.
The Award invites professional and amateur photographers from all over the world to submit applications reflecting on the theme of #OurClimate: from the causes and impacts of a changing climate, through to our response (past, present or future) to one of the biggest challenges facing humanity.
Entries will be judged by a distinguished international jury chaired by John Danilovich, Secretary General of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). The winning photographs will be exhibited alongside a selection of shortlisted images that most powerfully illustrate the theme of #OurClimate.
The exhibition will be held in December 2015 during the landmark Paris Climate Conference (COP21), at ICC Global Headquarters in Paris. The winners will be announced at ICC’s COP21 gala reception on 8 December.
- Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- The Award is open to all photographers—whether amateur, professional or student—who are invited to submit between 1-3 thought-provoking and captivating images exploring the theme of #OurClimate.
- THE THEME: #OURCLIMATEWorks must reflect on the theme of #OurClimate: this might range from the causes and impacts of climate change, through to public, political or commercial responses to the single biggest challenge facing humanity.
- Image data files created with any digital devices including smartphones, digital still cameras (including medium and large-format cameras), and images that have been retouched using software or by other means will be accepted.
- Retouched photography using camera app or photo editing app is also accepted. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted. Works taken on film or scans of photographs taken by film cameras are eligible.
A title and a short description of the artwork (maximum 100 words) must be submitted with each entered photograph.
- File format: JPEG/300dpi recommended.
- The standard color space for the judging process is sRGB.
- File size: Up to 20 MB per work.
The judging panel will award three prizes:
- First prize: €2,000
- Second prize: €1,000
- ICC Young Photographer of the Year (26 years and under): €1,000
- To participate in the ICC Photographic Award, fill out the online entry form, upload your work and submit
- 1 September to 13 November 2015, midnight (Paris time).
- The winners will be notified through email by end of November 2015
For More Information:
E-Mail: [email protected].