Application Deadline:5th March, 2019.
The Barclays Graduate Talent Program will inject freshness and enhance our Talent Management as we identify and place fresh, innovative and ingenious graduates who will be groomed to take up Data, Digital Revenue Transformational and leadership roles across the business.
This will be a 12 months rotational and development program targeting candidates who have graduated in 2018.The successful graduates will be on an 12 Months fixed term contract and will only be confirmed into Permanent terms upon successful completion of the Program. The program will focus on acquiring, developing future skills and reinforcing our Brand as an employer of choice.
– – A Degree in either Statistics, Insurance, Computer science, Data Science, Software engineering or development, Actuarial Science, Insurance, Agricultural specialist or Investment Banking
– -Graduated in 2018 and have the degree certificate in place
– – Scored KCSE Maths, English and overall Mean Grade of “B” and above or its equivalent
– -Have any additional professional qualification
– -Is Brave, Passionate and Ready to bring their possibility to life
To apply click on Taleo and submit your application to requisition number 00265479 and attach KCSE Certificate, National ID and Degree Certificate. The Deadline for the application is
For More Information: