Application Deadline: September 15th 2016
MEETAfrica (European mobilization for entrepreneurship in Africa) is a European program to support entrepreneurship African diasporas, coordinated by Expertise France and financed by the European Union .
It is for students at the end of university studies, young researchers or young qualified professionals, originating in one of the partner countries (Algeria, Cameroon, Mali, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia) and residing in France or Germany who wish create an innovative entrepreneurial activity in their country of origin.
Expertise France, the Institute of Research for Development (IRD), Campus France and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammentarbeit (GIZ) , offer to share the accompanying measures implemented earlier through the MEETAfrica project (Mobilization European for entrepreneurship in Africa).
This program aims to support (80) African entrepreneurs graduates of French or German teaching in the creation, in their country of origin, companies with strong technological or carriers of innovative solutions in agriculture , industrial or services.
Funding for this support will be through the mobilization of an amount up to 15 000 euros (benefit mainly possibly a limited number of missions in the host communities), consistent with the sheet road on the draft
MEETAfrica is part of the Rabat Process, Euro-African Dialogue on Migration and Development . With a budget of 1.7 million euros, is financed under the Facility Migration and Mobility Dialogue (MMD) managed by the International Centre for Mobility Policy Development (ICMPD) and funded by the European Union.
- The MEETAfrica Program therefore aims to support 80 African entrepreneurs graduates of the French or German teaching in the creation, in their country of origin, companies with strong technological or carrier solutions
- Innovative in the agricultural, industrial or services.
- Up to 65 African entrepreneurs resident in France school graduates French will be joined
- Up to 15 African entrepreneurs resident in Germany school graduates German will be joined
Applicants must fulfill all the conditions below:
- Be a national of one of the six project target countries (Algeria, Cameroon, Mali, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia);
- Be a resident or student home in France or Germany;
- carrier be an innovative business creation project / technological nature in one of the six target countries;
- Hold or being acquired a degree in French higher education level of bachelor, master, doctorate or post-doctorate;
- Deadline for submission of applications by electronic version : September 15, 2016 at midnight ( French)
- Response Screening : The September 20, 2016
- International Selection Committee
- In early October 2016, in Marseille 2 days of compulsory presence – dates to confirm
For projects in Morocco
- Application Guidelines:
- the application form:
For the French education graduates candidates project leaders in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia
Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD)
Service Innovation, Expertise and Valuation
Tel: + 33 (0) 4 91 99 95 13/62
For the French education graduates candidates project leaders in Cameroon, Mali, Senegal
Tel: + 33 (0) 1 40 40 58 83
For German education graduates candidates project holders Cameroon, Morocco, Tunisia
Centrum für internationale Migration und Entwicklung (CIM)
Tel: +49 (0) 6196 79 3366
For More Information: