Application Deadline:12 noon on Friday 1 May 2020
The Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship is awarded to a Postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
- Level: Postgraduate
- Fees: International
- School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) or MA Biography and Creative Non-Fiction
- Country of Birth: Any country within Africa or
- Nationality: Any country within Africa or
- Other Criteria: Both parents born in Africa (If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at point of acceptance of the scholarship.)
Total Value: Up to £25,000 to cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant.Tuition fees or maintenance: BothNumber available: 1
How to Apply:
Important Information: Scholarship applications are now open.
Please note that in order to be considered for the creative writing donor-funded scholarship programme, you will need to have submitted both your scholarship application and have applied for the MA in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) by 12 noon on Friday 1 May. It is possible that you might not have a response about the outcome of your course application by this date, but you should still submit a scholarship application by this deadline if you wish to be considered for scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Postgraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Miles Morland Foundation African Scholarship 2020