Application Deadline: Friday, 19 February 2016, 12pm (midday) South African time
Applications for the Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) North and West Africa Regional Civic Education Workshop 2016 in Elections and Governance are now open.
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies hosts regional training workshops in Civic Education on Elections and Governance across the continent. The aim of the workshops is to create awareness, enhance knowledge and develop relevant skills in electoral and governance processes and leadership among participants, in order for them to effectively communicate and apply them in influencing and mobilizing other youth to actively participate in the processes and other community and national development activities.
- The North and West Africa Civic Education workshop will take place in April 2016.
- The workshop is open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 45 who are from Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, GuineaConakry, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Morocco, Senegal, SierraLeone, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia or Western Sahara.
- The workshop is fully funded.
- Successful applicants will receive further correspondence from MINDS by Friday the 11th of March 2016.
- If you applied and have not received any communication by then, consider you application unsuccessful.
For More Information: