Application Deadline: 26th February 2016
Mo Entrepreneurs Competition is a collaborative effort between Mo Dewji Foundation
and Darecha Limited to recognize and support the efforts of young entrepreneurs in Tanzania.
The competition launches a platform that will enable Mo hammed Dewji (The CEO of MeTL Group and Chairman of Mo Dewji Foundation) to support young entrepreneurs who are running highly potential start ups/companies but lack further support in form of growth capital, networks and mentorship which could accelerate the growth of their start-ups/companies.
The competition seeks young entrepreneurs who have the passion, drive, and determination to grow their start-ups.
- A minimum of 3 winners/companies will be provided with a business investment totaling TZS 30 million (TZS 10 million each) as a start-up/growth capital. Terms and conditions will apply.
- The winners will receive a mentorship and networking support from the CEO of MeTL Group and Chairman of Mo Dewji Foundation, Mohammed Dewji
- Must be a young Tanzanian between 18-30.
- Must be the founder (s) of the start-up/small business.
- A start-up must be in operation for a minimum of 6 months with record of existence.
- A start-up must be based in Tanzania
- A start-up should have a minimum capital of TZS 1 million.
- Applicants can submit only one application.
- Your responses must not exceed a required word limit
- An application must be submitted in a PDF format
- These terms and conditions can be modified by the organizers of the competition
This application can be delivered via
- Launch: 25th January 2016
- Deadline: 26th February 2016
- Winners Announced: April 2016.
For More Information: