Location: National, ZA
If you demonstrate drive and creativity, have strong academic qualifications, and espouse values such as integrity and respect, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) has a position for you in South Africa’s preeminent corporate and investment banking team.
The NCIB team boasts significant expertise in energy, resources, infrastructure and the industrial sectors. We have an enviable track record, and it is in part because we bring fresh thinking to the market. In fact, we have been involved in some of the biggest deals in our sector. Our values are non-negotiable – they are just as important as our expertise. It’s why we live and work with integrity, respect, accountability, an attitude of pushing beyond boundaries, and a focus on being people-centered. You should share this philosophy and make a significant start to your career.
By joining the investment banking programme, you will get:
- exposure to both theoretical and practical training;
- the chance to accelerate your career by working with industry leaders;
- access to an alumni network of your peers, based on a joint performance experience;
- and the opportunity to learn how to effect changes in big business.
You should have strong academic qualifications with the ability to bring innovation and intellect to a team.
Typically, we look for graduates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Property Studies
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Science Honours Hydrogeology/Water Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours specializing in Valuations Management
- Advanced Maths of Finance
- An Engineering Major
- Financial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
Minimum Qualification Level – NQF Level
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
For More Information: